Thursday, August 31, 2006

To work, or not to work, that is the question.

This is bullshit, I don't feel like working, yet I want to work, know what I mean? I wanted to take 2 weeks off this 9 week break to relax and shit, now it's the third week of vacation and I'm wondering: Should I, or should I not? I'm feeling pretty accustomed to sleeping at 5 AM and waking up at 1 PM.

Sitting at home, playing games, relaxing. At the back of my mind however, there is a war going on: WORK! NO! STAY AT HOME! WORK! NO STAY AT HO- *Whack*

You get my drift. I wanna stay at home, but I want to buy a new Falcon cue, for shits and giggles, AND send my Taiwan Custom to Viattorre(it has become dear to me). To do that I need around 800 SGD

How am I gonna get 800 SGD without working? NOW that's what's buggering the shit out of me k. Now, if you wanna ease my dillema, or something, and give me 800 SGD for free, or maybe just get me a well paying job, cos I'm also just too lazy to find one, call me or some shit.


Yer.

2 Comments:

Blogger SimplyMYLife said...

heLloWsXXXsss~~ RoHaNdYiCIoUs~~!

i dont know why i even bother to read all 3 of your entries. Hahahaa... the same old rohandy who can't stop cursing and swearing. And you are so mean to post that guy's photo as your blog skin!!!

typhiod mary :p

8:25 AM  
Blogger Celluzion said...

Yer, that guy is a dick and deserves world recognition.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home