Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jazreel.

I have to say, Happy Birthday to Jazreel, she turned 17 on the 2nd of September 2006. We had a party at her house, it was cool, reached her Condo at 5:30, found the buggers by the pool, trying to start a fire. I quickly went to help them and soon the fire started.

Food, drinks, food, drinks, that was what kept us occupied for about an hour or two, it was pretty boring crap, until Jazreel got pushed into the water by, SURPRISE, KOH LI. We were expecting Guo Qiang and Jing Min to actually push her, but hell, it was Koh Li who did it. Good on you Koh Li!.

Mayhem ensued, and everyone was pelting everyone else with water, water, water, water from the cups, water from bottles, water from the swimming pool, whatever. Just when I drenched everyone, and was standing by the pool, thinking thew ater shit was over, I GOT PUSHED IN THE POOL BY JING MIN! Yeah, shirt, pants and all that shit. I was fucking drenched!


Ah hell, I thought, I have to travel from CCK to Eunos in dripping wet clothes, cos I didn't bring extra.


I'll post the pics when I get them from Stefanie another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home