Monday, September 04, 2006

Rest in Peace, Steve Irwin, 22 February 1962 - 4 September 2006

Rest in Peace, Steve Irwin.

Steve Irwin died today, while filming underwater. He died from Cardiac Arrest due to a Stingray barb pierced through his chest, the third ever death in Australia from a Stingray.

My condolences go out to his Family, Terri Irwin, and his two children. He was a great man, his love for the environment, family, made him the great man he was. He will be sorely missed, he was more than just a "Croc Hunter", he was an environmentalist.


I remember watching his documentaries when I was younger, and I was always like "Man, can't this guy speak slower? I can't understand him, oh yeah, he's mental too".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it"

Steve Irwin



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home