Friday, September 08, 2006

Idiots, real idiots.

Idiots, real idiots do exist in this world, I mean, I'm not being ignorant, but come on, saying that someone "had it coming" when he died, now that's really being idiotic.

I've seen people say "Good, then he'll finally stop annoying those animals "

One. He did such things to introduce awareness to wild animals and their predicaments.

Two. The only time he "Annoyed" the animals, was in his zoo, which he is a director of, or when he has to transfer the animals to a better habitat, and to do that, he has to capture them first.

I could go on and on, but seriously, I don't want to waste my time trying to prove my point with these idiots because they'll go on and on about how they're right.

If you notice such people, shoot them in the head, and feed them to the cheetahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home