Friday, September 08, 2006

Steve Irwin, again.

Sorry for the recent deluge of Steve Irwin posts, but it's really hit me badly. (Note: Another Legendary Australian died this week: Rally Driver Peter Brock)

I was talking to my Aussie friends about Steve Irwin, and they have the utmost respect for the man, it's really hit me bad. I was reading on a forum about Steve Irwin's death, and there were a bunch of ignorant assholes who bagged Steve for "Disturbing" the animals. Some respectable people argued for Steve Irwin, and they linked to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZP3VMgyzUU

If this doesn't show you he loved animals, please shoot yourself in the head. No one has hit me this hard since my grandmother passed away a few years ago. I almost cried watching his videos, and all the messages that Steve filmed before he died, on Animal Planet. It really shows what an impact he made on us and the world. I rarely ever shed tears, if any at all.


We love you Steve!

1 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

Yeah. It's been a real sad week in Australia.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home