Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wtf, how long has it been since I updated?

Well what a way to update this blog, in 2007! After months of absence.

My 2007 already sucks though, so shut up about it.

What has changed since I last updated?


Well I realised I wanted to be a Secondary School teacher.

I got new stuff.

I play pool like shit now.

Er, I gained 5 kg this week?

I GOT AN N73! Hahahaah, after being technologically challenged for years, I finally got one of these new fangled phones with stuff like Bluetooth and shit like that.

I have no idea what capabilities this phone has though, I guess I'm still technologically challenged. I only know it can take video calls, voice calls, take 3.2Mp pictures, play Mp3s, and that's it. I think it has Adobe Acrobat, and it's supposedly a "Mini-Computer" of sorts. Hey, I have no idea, I got it for $298 and that's all I care about, it' also cool to have an Nseries phone, I guess.


Happy New Year, maggots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home